Just received ...

TheTrueFortress

New Metal Member
Jul 12, 2012
... Eyes of the Prophet (Visions Past)

Before I joined this board very recently, I was unaware of the North American version of Beware having a different bonus disc than its European version.

I have owned the latter version since Beware's release and just this morning received the NA one in my mailbox! The bonus CD is jamming as I type, in fact!

This sounds much more "pro" than what I had expected. Thought the sound quality would be atrocious (and I didn't care, either).

So now I have three versions of Beware: a burned copy that Steve sent me years back when I wanted to review it but had yet to purchase a copy, the European version I bought when it first became available (I believe in supporting the artists I enjoy and respect, and concerning the latter, Steve was a total nice and grateful guy when I interviewed him), and now ... this North American version!

I totally love Steel Prophet and didn't hesitate for a minute when I discovered this version had a bonus disc I had not know about prior.

Thanks whomever tipped me off!

:headbang:

Curiosity picked me so I just checked my copy and yes, it says clearly on the booklet that is a version only for North America. That proves how bad I am reading :lol:

Never understood why EOTP was sold individually too at the time, shame on me.

Glad you got it because it has some real jewels in it.