Just bought the Black water Park Delux Edition

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
I was wondering if anyone could let me know what the difference between this and the original version is. I feel my copy has a different art - it kinda looks darker.

What else is different except the bonus disc with the "Harvest" video?

Also, is this remixed/remastered or exactly as the same?

Cheers!

batmura said:
I was wondering if anyone could let me know what the difference between this and the original version is. I feel my copy has a different art - it kinda looks darker.

What else is different except the bonus disc with the "Harvest" video?

Also, is this remixed/remastered or exactly as the same?

Cheers!
Only difference is Harvest video and Patterns in the Ivy II. Its not remastered or anything :p

And additional questions:

What exactly does "3 eggs" mean by Markus Lindberg. What song?

Also, what song(s) feature Steven Wilson on guitar, vox, and piano? CD booklets with no details are frustrating.

batmura said:
And additional questions:

What exactly does "3 eggs" mean by Markus Lindberg. What song?

Also, what song(s) feature Steven Wilson on guitar, vox, and piano? CD booklets with no details are frustrating.

I know that Wilson does some of the clean vocals in Bleak, and he does all the piano/keyboard stuff on the album I think, but other than that I can't really remember, it's been awhile since I listened to BWP

OMG, I bought the delux edition also! It was just a dollar or so more than the regular edition (which was overpriced like hell o_O)

Wilson also does that duet thing with Mike in The Drapery Falls...like I said, I haven't listened to BWP in full in awhile so I can't remember anything else