Harvest video, Black Water Park Deluxe Edition

A Reason To Sing

The tomato is a fruit
Nov 28, 2005
Bay Area, California U.S.
Haha, if you guys have the deluxe edition of BlackWater Park, and if you've seen the cool little video for harvest, what is up with Mikael in the end? I believe he's like..."you know who I am"...lol...then he curses. It was pretty funny,but it also sort of ruined the video for me a bit. I wasn't expecting that.

Nonetheless, BlackWater Park is amazing. Man, I wonder how these guys feel about all this positive feedback on their music. It must feel pretty great.

-Peace

Splintered Vision said:
Im struggling to understand the point of this thread.

Im struggling to see why everyone has to be like "OMG SHIT THREAD OMG THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS LOL!!!11111"

So does anyone know anything about the Deluxe edition of BWP?

I have a copy, but apparently there are several versions.

steel102 said:
you better get your fuckin shit together man, i'm fuckin michael.

No, you're not...

Because IF you were, you would know how to spell your (his!) name!!!

So, there!!

etakistan said:
So does anyone know anything about the Deluxe edition of BWP?

I have a copy, but apparently there are several versions.

So basically, the version I have, there are two cd's. The first Cd is BlackWater Park. The second cd contains a little video of the guys in the studio. They where working on harvest I guess. There are a few links. There are three images of the group. There are two unreleased tracks. One of them is 'Still Day Beneath the Sun' and something else...I'll get back to ya. I'm currently at school.

Benighted Joe said:
Where can I get a hold of Blackwater Park deluxe?!? I damn myself for have missing that one! :(

I snagged the only copy Tower Records had in my area. I'm pretty happy with it.

Though really, you aren't missing much. The two extra tracks are nice, but they aren't great.

A Reason To Sing said:
So basically, the version I have, there are two cd's. The first Cd is BlackWater Park. The second cd contains a little video of the guys in the studio. They where working on harvest I guess. There are a few links. There are three images of the group. There are two unreleased tracks. One of them is 'Still Day Beneath the Sun' and something else...I'll get back to ya. I'm currently at school.

No I mean apparently theres one with a brown cover.

Mine is black.

?

The black cover is a slipcase, and this is what is shown on the internet as the cover, but underneath that is the BWP cover art, but without any text.

If there's something else, this is the first I've heard of it.

RiffBoy said:
No, you're not...

Because IF you were, you would know how to spell your (his!) name!!!

So, there!!

that's how he pronounces it in the clip the original poster is referring to, detective dipshit. not mick-eye-yul.

steel102 said:
that's how he pronounces it in the clip the original poster is referring to, detective dipshit. not mick-eye-yul.

I was talking about your erroneous spelling, nothing else! :err:

And, by the way, you don't have to be a detective to just read his name on the cd cover or on their site! :)

And "dipshit"!?
Come on...!
You got busted, so what? Swallow your sorrow and write something nice!
:wave: