Blackwater Park Ltd!

Detric

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Stralia`!
You all know that Opeth released this limitid edition of Blackwater Park, with a bonus cd with two bonus tracks and a video for Harvest. Iam not asking for the cd, cause its almost impossible to get it. Iam asking for the front and back cover. If anyone has a link or something to the front and back cover to this limitid edition I would very happy. Thank you! :)

I think it is very rare, I havent seen it anywhere, only one time at ebay some months ago. I found the front cover for it:
f76811vqoau.jpg

Looking for the back cover, if anyone have seen it, please post it.

if my scanner worked, i could post a pic. i got mine at best buy back in the day. i dont know anything about its rarity. i just bought it cuz of the two new songs.

I was surprised at the prices it has been reaching on eBay recently.

I sold a spare copy on there a couple of years ago and that went for about £15 then.

My scanner is fucked at the moment, along with most of my PC at the moment, so cannot post, sorry.

^huh? wow. i just bought it because i knew it had a couple new songs on it. neat.
btw, it's called "deluxe edition" not "limited". i hope we're talking about the same thing.

^^whaaaa? is that possible? why did a Best Buy in suburban nashville have a bunch of them? we *are* talking about "Blackwater Park - Deluxe Edition" right? from early ought-two? that's cool if we are. i just feel sad that i wasn't more excited when i bought it. i thought i was a sucker for buying an album i already had.

dorian gray said:
^^whaaaa? is that possible? why did a Best Buy in suburban nashville have a bunch of them? we *are* talking about "Blackwater Park - Deluxe Edition" right? from early ought-two? that's cool if we are. i just feel sad that i wasn't more excited when i bought it. i thought i was a sucker for buying an album i already had.

the best buy, tower records, wherehouse music AND FYE had like 3 copies each when it came out. i ended up buying it off the end records i think, haha :p

FYE is a shiteating store, i think it means For Your Entertainment or Enjoyment or something... Either way, they overprice everything, even worse than other stores. I have that edition, bought it at Circuit City, I didn't think it was that hard to come by.