Patterns In The Ivy

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
K

King Purple Rainbow

Nice instrumental.

Has anyone heard "Patterns In The Ivy II?"

I buy the BLACKWATER PARK at Sam Goody, and when I go back after a month or so, they've restocked the Opeth section with a special collectors BLACKWATER PARK CD with two bonus songs ("Patterns In The Ivy II" included) and a "Harvest" music video.

Sam Goody sucks.:D

L O L ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright...

(gives everyone an orange while KPR turns around to the wall with back turned)

Take your best shots...

(closes eyes and gets ready for shots)

Originally posted by Smekermann
NO NOBODY HAS HEARD PATTERNS IN THE IVY 2 WE HAD NO FUCKING CLUE THIS ALBUM HAD BEEN REISSUED AND THERE HAVEN'T BEEN 10298309489767685 FUCKING THREADS ON THIS FUCKING TOPIC ALREADY! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS TO OUR ATTENTION CAPTAIN VIGILANTE MCOBVIOUS

wow. you're the coolest guy ever.

Heh Smekermann do you know a guy called DavidM or one of his l33t motherfucking bitching friends? It seems so... Better keep your mouth shut, or something baaad will happen :D

btw, who agrees to this one:

Get rid of all the HipHop suckers
Burn them in a stake
Get rid of all the mainstream fuckers
Sink them in a lake

? :rolleyes:

Whoa!

Let's stop fighting now...

He was just kidding...really...

YOU GUYS!!! WHAT IN THE HELL???

I didn't want to start an Opeth war!!!

By God, you are going too far my friend. I don't have any problems with joking offences, but calling me a Hitler-loving Nazi or something like that definitely goes too far. BTW, this "something bad will happen" was not meant seriously. Guy, in future you should think BEFORE postin such a bullshit. I hope you're aware of what it means calling someone a nazi. I hope you know how Germans are ashamed about their history, about the naivety of their descendants that has forced so many innocent people into unbelievable agonys and into death finally. I hope you know who Hitler was, what his intention was and what his buddys have done over many years. I hope you fucking know that no one will put up with being compared with nazis, and that this simply is an offence beond the threshold of tolerance. I hope you know that I mean this seriously and that this is an advice to think about the hings you say BEFORE saying them. And I hope I won't have to repeat myself.

Greetz, Domson as TIOBS