Patterns In The Ivy

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
umm getting past all these kiddie internet fights, back to the original topic;

I personally like both versions of Patterns In The Ivy alot. I think the first has more of an impact though because it's based off the one sound, as number 2 is basically more oriented around Mikael's voice. #2 doesn't sound all that much like #1 if you just listen, but if you look at the way it's played, most of the apreggios are basically alike (aside from patterns #2 being played with a capo).

Patterns In The Ivy was one of the first songs I ever learned on guitar, and hell, it's been very worth it... I can just play that over to myself until I fall asleep. Then like bang my head on the wall in an attempt to recreate the piano part....

Anyway, yes, I love both... very nice, relaxing songs.

Originally posted by Smekermann

Is it so FUCKING HARD to get my name right, cockface? Jesus fucking Christ.

As for you Domson: blah blah blah, yeah, I offended you, omg oh noes, you won't stand for that, etc etc. It was SUPPOSED to offend you, Einstein. Maybe next time, you'll stay out of other people's fucking business, you gay.

And Punisher, find another fucking hobby like humping your mom's rotting corpse or something. You fucking camping in this thread is getting on my nerves. You basically wait for someone to throw some insult at me, and then you jump in with nothing but "LOL I AGREE!!1 HAHA OMG U PWNED SMERKEKRMAEN HAHA UR MY IDOL". Fuck off. Either find something original to say, or go argue in the "HAVE U EVER HAD A BUTT ORGASM???" thread. I'm sure you've had lots of experience with that shit.

i just used the :lol: smiley because he said SMAKKERMAN! hehe. also, you seem to have a temper problem. and you seem to peck on people for no reason, like your first post in this thread. i hate that. I am just fuckin around. i don't really have anything against ya, other than what i said just now.

We need to be friends here at the Opeth message boards!

We all love Opeth...let's start there!

I don't know what the fuck all this sissy pissin' bitch fest is about, but I thought this thread was supposed to be vaguely Opeth-related. From the looks of things, they're popular with the 1st grade developmentally disabled crowd!

Hey, that's cool, though. A fan's a fan, even if they are little whining, off-the-subject pube flossers!!

And yes, Patterns in the Ivy is quite enjoyable, indeed. :eek: