Harvest Video

Olllie

Wanker
Nov 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Please could someone with the Limited Edition Blackwater Park upload the video to Harvest which is on the enhanced CD? www.yousendit.com would be good... rapidshare doesn't work cause my ISP sucks!

Thanks in advance! :Spin:

In my opinion, "Harvest" is a fantastic song, but the video is really boring. Just like the one for "Windowpane"... Opeth is not a band which should produce Video clips. They just don't NEED stuff like that.

I wonder if there are plans to make the Opeth videos available via streaming on their website.

Hmm. It really is just like the Windowpane video but a bit older. I'd prefer videos like this though, rather than videos with hungry toilets and the like.

Rofl you guys are hilarious, but i guess the toilet is really hungry :) . I'd really hope Opeth made a video where they put in as much of their genious and artistic vision as they do in their music. I'm quite sure they're capable of that, since their music can invoke imageries as it is. I mean, a video shoot around that building on the cover of Morningrise in the dark would already be cool :headbang: