Harvest video?

chaveta

Dec 31, 2001
Visit site
i was down at opeth.com and i read...

"Harvest - Cd-rom video clip (2Cd edition only) "

does anyone know WHERE i can download this??

if anyone has the vid, would you be kind enough to send it to me?

MSN: chaveta007@hotmail.com
AIM: xchavetax

i'd love you forever

I have it, and not the .MOV version, as I converted it to mpg :) I will send it to anyone, or they can get it from my FTP :)

i have it...... on the se cd of course... i can try to figure out a way to send it to you.... i also have live videos.... forest of october, the drapery falls, and demon of the fall

i have all those three also... i just want that harvest vid... oooor any other live/studio video they have...

its really weird how opeth doesn't have a video out... after 7 releases, they're more popular than other 'death metal' bands... not family cable type stuff yet, but maybe those channels on satellite could play them... they should so do a video...

MTv X would probly play it... its all metal videos...... but it would suck because my cable company took it off my channel thing and switched it with some my pals music channel....... its bullshit man i tell you....

my pals music?

i'm assuming by your racist comment that you are indeed racist, if you are, i feel sorry for you, its not 'my pals music' it might be done by black people, although we have white people behind them [producers, record label owners, etc] but its not directed towards black people only... i enjoy some rap and hip hop sometimes, at least i don't mind it whenever i'm getting a ride, so how do you feel about me now? am i less of a metal fan? am i unworthy of opeth now?

no.... but i cant stand that shit..... they 'rap' about the same shit..... their benjamins, cars, weed, bitches, guns, gang, ect.... its all just worthless shit... and its only selling because theres like what...... 40% africans/any other black race in this country and then the rest is divided into hispanics oriental and caucasion..... im not necisarily racist... i have no problem with black people..... notice the word 'people' but my pals... i cant stand thay act like a bunch of rabid monkeys fighting over a banana..... theyre ignorant, arrogant, they cant fight by themself they have to have the whole nieghborhood and theyre cousin with them, they act like theyre so much better then the rest of society, ..... i have no problem with the black race.... its just the individuals of that black race who act like that is what i hate.....

i understand waht you mean, and it does bother me sometimes, i just took offense because my grandmother, and most of that side of my family are dark skinned, not 'african-american' because they've never even set foot on america adn were never slaves in my country of origin but still...
the only reason why i'm fair-skinned is becuase my grandmother married a guy that was really really white, so my mom came out fair skinned and then my dad and well, you get it.

sorry about that.

chaveta said:
i understand waht you mean, and it does bother me sometimes, i just took offense because my grandmother, and most of that side of my family are dark skinned, not 'african-american' because they've never even set foot on america adn were never slaves in my country of origin but still...
the only reason why i'm fair-skinned is becuase my grandmother married a guy that was really really white, so my mom came out fair skinned and then my dad and well, you get it.

sorry about that.

i got ya..... im also sorry for saying my pals.... would you like it if i were to say it backwards.....(reggin?)