just saw linkin park @ madison square garden

aramism

Dec 2, 2006
New York, NY
www.myspace.com
just came back from a great show. yeowza they put on a spectacle!!!

such great production with the sound, lights, visuals, and the music too! i had never seen them live and with their new album being so epic and electronic i was curious to see how they would pull it off but let me tell you they were tight as hell and i was sooo impressed that every member played synths, drums, sang, and they rotated instruments and replicated a very layered electronic sound through musicianship as opposed to a backgin track. at one point the guitar player played keyboard, mike shinoda played keyboard and played guitar, chester sang and played guitar, and the bass player played a synth. then another song they all played these tribal drums including chester. it was really cool and definitely worth every cent.

i don't know if brad delson uses rectos live anymore but on the heavy songs goddamn the guitar ripped my head off!

if anyone lives in city they are gonna play at i strongly suggest seeing then live, it's an experience you will appreciate.

Ugh, too bad I'm too broke to get a ticket. Motherfucking Pendulum is opening too.

I was really dissapointed by Minutes to Midnight, a horrible excuse for an album, but the new one is excellent.

I saw them at Download festival a few years ago. Really great band live.

i don't know if brad delson uses rectos live anymore but on the heavy songs goddamn the guitar ripped my head off!

I remember watching a video a while back when they were recording minutes to midnight and brad said he was using that one amp that had a bunch of modules that you could switch out. I think it was a randall head if im not mistaken.

BUt yea, they put on a damn good show. I saw them back in the good ol days haha. Summer Sanitarium and Meteora world tour. Excellent shows

for anyone that is interested on 2.18 friday FUSE will air the whole concert in it's entirety

it's really cool especially for fans who couldn't see them on tour. as an added bonus my seats were really close and i was next to one of the dozens of cameras and the guy kept panning right on me so hopefully i see myself on tv lol