just saw the new korn video

Know what? I live an hour from where Korn grew up... Fuck, that town is nothing but idiots and trash.. It's a fucking DESERT!!!

Components on Linkin Park that should just not be there-
DJ
rapper
singer who sounds like he was kicked out of Nsync for being too "angry"...if you honestly call that anger.It's become so damn trendy to like Linkin Park.People that don't even like Limp Bizkit like Linkin Park...well,wait,they do...nevermind.

No,that's not possible...
Even though I know it's not true,I still have my suspiscions about Fred Durst and Chester Bennington secretly dating...hell,iy could happen.When Fred Durst decides to come out of the closet,I assume he'll drag someone else out with him.

its funny that you guys make fun of likin park and limp bizkit, but praise korn. they're all the same, they all have no talent and no musical knowledge. its fucking crap.
-neal

If it wasn't for Korn,then Limp Bizkit wouldn't exist...of course that's not a bad thing...and Linkin Park is probobly the spawn of Limp Bizkit or something.Okay,so Korn opened the door for all of these no-takent jack-offs,but Korn was the first band of their kind and they were the band that got some ppl here into metal(from what I've heard).But I do like Korn...perhaps almost as much as I like Nevermore(even though I've been into Korn longer).Some of their stuff I don't really care for and I hate their bass player(who is a fucking whigger),but a few of their new songs have grown on me.And I just suppose that I will continue to like this band.I like all types of metal-not just nu-metal,not just death metal,not just thrash,not just progresive,not just black metal,not just doom metal,not just hardcore-all kinds of metal.So I don't think it's that bad that I'm into Korn as long as I have a balance of everything else.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
I hate their bass player(who is a fucking whigger)
actually he's a mexican.
Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
So I don't think it's that bad that I'm into Korn as long as I have a balance of everything else.
listen to what you want, i was just saying its hypocritical for you to make fun of the other bands, and praise korn. the things you were saying about them i was thinking about korn as well. namely: bad singing, bad music, just fucking bad. they get worse every album.
-neal