just saw the new korn video

You know.. Shit like this keeps bothering me.. This is the NEVERMORE BOARD.. So why mention Korn? There's a general discussion forum for a fucking reason.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
If it wasn't for Korn,then Limp Bizkit wouldn't exist...of course that's not a bad thing...and Linkin Park is probobly the spawn of Limp Bizkit or something.Okay,so Korn opened the door for all of these no-takent jack-offs,but Korn was the first band of their kind and they were the band that got some ppl here into metal(from what I've heard).But I do like Korn...perhaps almost as much as I like Nevermore(even though I've been into Korn longer).Some of their stuff I don't really care for and I hate their bass player(who is a fucking whigger),but a few of their new songs have grown on me.And I just suppose that I will continue to like this band.I like all types of metal-not just nu-metal,not just death metal,not just thrash,not just progresive,not just black metal,not just doom metal,not just hardcore-all kinds of metal.So I don't think it's that bad that I'm into Korn as long as I have a balance of everything else.

Stop fuckin implying that Korn is even close to metal man ....keep that garbage out. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger
You know.. Shit like this keeps bothering me.. This is the NEVERMORE BOARD.. So why mention Korn? There's a general discussion forum for a fucking reason.
yeh, and theres clever phrases like "go fuck yourself" for a reason too! so go fuck yourself.
-neal