just small thing for the swedish speakers here

congrats!
I hope the family life doesn´t take the metoool out of you! :tickled:

luckily I understand 99% of the interview having learned danish, some swedish and speaking icelandic

maybe some swede could translate it for you

I didn't understand every word in it but I still think my Swedish rules ;) If I had the time I twould translate it into English but if there's one thing I don't have these days it's exactly that: time. Some bored Swede can do it :p

mr V, congrats about the child already (boy or girl?)
Would be interesting to know what exactly a release in the beginning of next year means but I'm confident you will give us more info as soon as you can :cool: I'm dying for more details (and samples) though.

Python said:
Sorry, i don't speak swedish:( , exist an english version? Or could someone give me a translation?
In short:
They talk about V releasing three new albums and how he finds the time to do all those things... "Planning, and instead of watching TV you can write a song". It also mentions he doesn't like going on tour and that was a thing that was decided with the label when they was signed.
And finally they say he's going to be a father and have his 30:th birthday soon.

Hjärtliga gratulationer till den kommande pappan, herr Vintersorg! :)

Det ser ut att jag själv skall också bli pappa inom några år härifrån.. :hotjump:

Cerebus said:
In short:
They talk about V releasing three new albums and how he finds the time to do all those things... "Planning, and instead of watching TV you can write a song". It also mentions he doesn't like going on tour and that was a thing that was decided with the label when they was signed.
And finally they say he's going to be a father and have his 30:th birthday soon.
The Touring part kind of came out wrong in the interview, I told the journalist, that Ilke playing in front of an audience, but the rest of the 23 hours that day is just waste of time, I could be writing song during that time instead.....so i have nothing against doing shows, it's just dull that you go on tour and when you come home you're worn out, no inspiration...etc...when I could have written a new album during that time!!

mr V

winter-frost said:
If it is true you will become a father Andreas, a huge congrats from me!
Yes, I'll become a father any day now.....and I'm shure looking forward to it!!

mr V

Mr V., you are married then? Or is it with a girlfriend? Do you know if it will be a boy or girl?

I am looking forward to the next time you come back to the US. I saw you when you were in New Jersey in 2000. I was also going to see you in Trier, Germany in 2000, but my plane got stuck in Iceland for 8 hours and I missed that show. :(

FaustOrFamine said:
. I was also going to see you in Trier, Germany in 2000, but my plane got stuck in Iceland for 8 hours and I missed that show. :(
bummer!:erk:
I hope Vintersorg and his horde will be playing in Wacken next year! :)

thinking about writing music 24 hours a day is insane!:loco:

Vintersorg said:
The Touring part kind of came out wrong in the interview, I told the journalist, that Ilke playing in front of an audience, but the rest of the 23 hours that day is just waste of time, I could be writing song during that time instead.....so i have nothing against doing shows, it's just dull that you go on tour and when you come home you're worn out, no inspiration...etc...when I could have written a new album during that time!!

mr V
Aah... bra att höra. Och grattis, förresten.