just small thing for the swedish speakers here

Vintersorg said:
And thank you all for the nice congratulation posts....we'll probably rush to the hospital any day now!!

mr V
Just run across this thread and read this post again, so I became a little curious if you had a rush to hospital already?

I do respect private life, but since you posted this thread about the article and we got to know your wonderful news, I actually like to ask if you and your missus already spent some sleepless night regarding your baby?
If you did, how is life as a dad? ;)

Morgana said:
I do respect private life, but since you posted this thread about the article and we got to know your wonderful news, I actually like to ask if you and your missus already spent some sleepless night regarding your baby?
I wonder too! Not that you have to tell us details about your private life... but just not to leave us wondering if everything`s okay. All I am, is a bit CONCERNED if you are all fine, especially the baby!
...I hope you understand our concerns... !? TX!

Twilightheart said:
I wonder too! Not that you have to tell us details about your private life... but just not to leave us wondering if everything`s okay. All I am, is a bit CONCERNED if you are all fine, especially the baby!
...I hope you understand our concerns... !? TX!

Yes, everything is allright. I'm a proud father to a nice little son now, it's just perfect!

mr V

Vintersorg said:
Yes, everything is allright. I'm a proud father to a nice little son now, it's just perfect!
mr V
Aahhh, glad to hear that!!! All the best for all of you then!! It´s in YOUR hands now to raise a child to a wonderful human being, able to see the beauty of life and nature like you yourself can do, able to see the world like it is, good & bad... guided by a strong, loving father's hand... :)

...and to play football with you, of course, if he has the right age! :D

vinterson.jpg

now isn't that a cute pic? :)

what a tender pic!!
and what a sweet little baby =)))
Na sou zisei,Mr. V!!! as we say here :)
=may it grow older and older and be healthy!!

/troll