just small thing for the swedish speakers here

as a tourist from the off-topic forum, i find it amazing that a thread last updated on October 22nd is, by November 4th, only halfway down the first page of threads.

also, despite not being able to see anything in Vintersorg's post except "mr V," i wish that i spoke svensk anyway. :cry:

saturnix said:
as a tourist from the off-topic forum, i find it amazing that a thread last updated on October 22nd is, by November 4th, only halfway down the first page of threads.

also, despite not being able to see anything in Vintersorg's post except "mr V," i wish that i spoke svensk anyway. :cry:
It's another thread like this one, when i started it it was some small technincal problem with the forum or server, so I posted it but it didn't arrive, apparently it did but only the last line, so I did another one, and all of a sudden its two of these, ...hehehe

mr V

heliotrope said:

yeah, traffic's way down from the vintersorg Forum heyday. But even then, the posts were usually within existing threads, so it wouldn't've gone much farther down...

cddisc.gif
Nile -- In Their Darkened Shrines -- Kheftiu Asar Butchiu
/* random quote */
"What I hunger for is the trial of God"
-My Dying Bride "Two Winters Only"