just thought i would say..

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
...a big fat hello to you all. found a track on my computer the other day norra el norra and thought it was pretty darn good to say the least. wasn't too sure where it had come from, so i did a bit of internet searching.

and low and behold orphaned land are a concept band - which is fucking fantastic news for me, because not only did i think they were musically great but concept bands are my new love!!!

anyway, apart from saying hey to you all, i want to congratulate you on your fantastic taste in music and ask if you know of anywhere where i can get more info on the storyline - ie has anyone written down the story of the three sons?

let me know, hope you're all smiling :wave:

hey i'm just waiting for it to be delivered :lol:
i'll keep in touch - i'm always on anathema and anitmatter forums anyway, so you'll be hearing from me now and again
see you later dreamcell :wave:

Hey blackeyed,

Welcome to the Ark of Orphaned Land, welcome to the journey around the world! Here, you will find many people who love each other without separating by religion, language, nationality and anything else.

As we die for... Orphaned Land & Orphaned Land fans ;)

Holy Webland said:
Hey blackeyed,

Welcome to the Ark of Orphaned Land, welcome to the journey around the world! Here, you will find many people who love each other without separating by religion, language, nationality and anything else.

As we die for... Orphaned Land & Orphaned Land fans ;)
wooo!! i like it here already, i have always thought that fans reflect on a band in a big way - so i definately cannot wait to hear the album now...post is being a bitch in England at the moment...

welll first i must welcom our new friend blackeyed ..and second welll i have to say that norra el norra ...welll didnt like it realy ... i hate the arabik version of it ...too....and i think the origin ofthis song is greek ..even thou stilll the band rocks and our filos in greece rock too :)

hmm, not really sure which version i have. im ignorant to the sound of either language im ashamed to say...i'm tried of only knowing one language, makes me feel like an ignorant british royalist...:eek: