Just wanted to comkment on the new round of drama ....

HELL FUCKING NO.

Fuck EVERYTHING about Taco Bell. I LOATHE McDonalds with a passion, but I'd eat that before I even considered eating Taco Bell.

This surprises me about you, Chris. Taco Bell is hideous.

WTF? What's the deal with Taco Bell now? Have they done something disgusting recently or something? It was always the least worst of all the fast food joints. I always ate their chicken soft taco supremes and 7 layer burritos without incident.

I just think it all tastes wretched and always has. It never affected my guts, just my tongue. I can probably count the number of times I've eaten Taco Bell in my life on both hands.

I never ate anything that had "beef" from there, or at least I didn't eat it if I had a choice. It always looked suspect to me. I only ate the chicken stuff usually, and it wasn't bad considering it's just fast food. I mean, you don't eat fast food if you want something really good. You eat it because it's a drug and you're craving it. Stop eating fast food for a year or so and then start eating it again like once a week and you'll see that it's literally an addiction, that we don't eat it because we like it but because we crave it.

When I'm eating BK here (usually once every 3 or 4 months), I don't think, "Man, this is the best burger!". I'm thinking, "Man I love EATING this burger!" You're not enjoying the actual TASTE of BK or McD's or Wendy's, you're enjoying all the additives and such and how it makes you feel when eating it. Of course it doesn't taste BAD, but if I want to eat a really good burger, I'm gonna fire up the grill, put some pancetta and swiss cheese on the grill, and sautee some onions and freshly picked mushrooms and eat a real burger. That's when I'm actually enjoying the taste of food. With fast food you're just enjoying the experience, like doing drugs. The more fast food you eat, the more you THINK you like the taste and so the more you eat. This is why people who eat lots of fast food usually aren't just fat but have terrible cooking skills...they don't know what good food tastes like.

I can eat homemade food all day and not feel bad, but 30 minutes after eating McDonald's or BK, I have to have a clear shot to the bathroom. This isn't normal and is a sign of your body rejecting toxins that have become foreign to it. If you eat it regularly, it adapts to them and you don't feel so sick as often.

I actually just got back from In-n-Out!
Cheeseburger, mustard fried, extra toast, whole grilled onion & chopped chilis, with a side of well-done fries.

And soon, this cheeseburger will become part of me, and will remember being eaten.

Taco Bell was my first job. ALL MEATS there seem worse than any other fast food place including mickey d's. I heard somewhere, (idk if its true) that the beef at taco bell is one letter grade above being illegal to serve. The ingredients just come in bags....they dont grill anything, but instead dip the bags full of frozen"meat" into a big pot of boiling water for 2 minutes. the best thing there is the cheese....

Wendy's is the freshest fast food joint imo, pun intended.

^ actually the freshest fast food place is Chipotle... if you can even call is "fast food" (I guess it falls under the category..)
Everything they sell is fresh, prepared on the spot, and use local farms for vegetables and meat...

the is a chipotle 300 yards from me right now...but there is also a Panera. Chipotle is slightly outta my prize range for food, but I love a good burrito every now and then