Just wanted to comkment on the new round of drama ....

Kebab pizza is made like a normal pizza with the tomato sauce and mozzarella, but they add onions, bell peppers (diced) and kebab meat on top with rucola (don't know the name in English) and then they add the spicy sauce and cream sauce like you see on kebabs/gyros. It's like a hybrid of the two. It's really, really good.

This Albanian shitty little take-away pizzeria makes them one town over from me. They're always full because their pizzas are fucking awesome.

It's awesome because you know how thin Italian pizza is. The meat literally just falls off of it and you have to pick it up with your hands to put it back on every slice and just cram it in your mouth so you don't spill the rest. Sounds sexual, I know...and it's so good it just about is.

Oh yeah, I think rucola is arugula. It's really strong and has a bitter, peppery taste. Sometimes when they're out of rucola they just put lettuce on it, but it's not the same. It sounds kinda gross to put on pizza but it really does help balance out the taste of it, especially with the meat and yogurt sauce. The only bad thing about it all is that you have to drink tons of water afterwards because it's so salty, just like regular kebab.

Aye :\

The last time I threw up food sober, I ended up having an emergency appendectomy. Not good times.

I'm going to this joint Zante's in SF that does Indian pizza. Check this shit out.

l