Just wanted to comkment on the new round of drama ....

Now, I'm not sayin' that guru is the source of all drama...

But have you ever NOT seen them in the same room together?

'jus'sayin's'all...

what, you mean the fact that WD and Jim were hanging out with me, Laura, Chris, Emily and our friends on the bus while Jeff and Van were off doing who knows what until 4am when the bus was scheduled to leave?

naaaaah that wasn't a sign that something was up

what, you mean the fact that WD and Jim were hanging out with me, Laura, Chris, Emily and our friends on the bus while Jeff and Van were off doing who knows what until 4am when the bus was scheduled to leave?

naaaaah that wasn't a sign that something was up

Yeah, Jeff and Van really should have been hanging out with you guys while on tour.

And the NERVE they have, getting back when they were supposed to! THE NERVE!

Yeah, Jeff and Van really should have been hanging out with you guys while on tour.

And the NERVE they have, getting back when they were supposed to! THE NERVE!

well, there was also a weird vibe when Jeff got back. *shrugs* normally I wouldn't care. people can do whatever they want, but the atmosphere wasn't good. since the Nevermore bus was a 'dry bus', I understand Van and Jeff wanting to get out of there for a while.

I haven't seen so many ppl on the Neverboard since about 2003. This is kinda cool. Maybe we really should stop turning everything into a food thread.

Nah.

I think I could eat an entire one, if it's American pizza. If it's Italian then I'm gonna have to order two because one won't be enough. GODDAMN YOU!!! NOW I'M GOING DOWNSTAIRS TO DIG THROUGH THE FRIDGE!!! :lol: