Just wanted to comkment on the new round of drama ....

You do not troll "harder" or "better" than Eric, and you aren't half as funny. All you do is throw grown man bitch fits.

Get the fuck over it? Get the fuck over yourself, internet tough guy. You're not the only one who gets in fights and is tougher than some of these over privileged rich kids on this board. The only difference is you think being older came with intelligence, obviously for you it didn't because you have the maturity and mental state of mind of a fucking 12 year old.

What kind of Guru throws a whining fit then tries to cover it up by posting pictures that have nothing to do with anything?

Dont-fuck-with-the-internet-tough-guy-Ill-kick-your-ass.jpg

Dont even go there bitch face. You're just upset cause the internet tough guy can Troll you all he wants and you cant leave it the fuck alone. God damn drama mongers .... you're all the same

:popcorn:

I'll tell ya what... after hanging with Warrel and Jim at the Philly show, I can tell you that things seemed to be alright. I didn't see Jeff much, but I guess he was hanging out with the other bands. Van was being Van, and everything seemed a-okay.

Nothing to worry about.

I'll tell ya what... after hanging with Warrel and Jim at the Philly show, I can tell you that things seemed to be alright. I didn't see Jeff much, but I guess he was hanging out with the other bands. Van was being Van, and everything seemed a-okay.

Nothing to worry about.

aren't you forgetting someone?

no...i dont know...and frankly, i dont really wanna hear it. :zzz:

You don't want to hear it, so I'll type it to you anyway. :lol:

Throughout Nevermore's history, they've gone through a decent amount of 2nd guitarists. As every one comes and goes, I say "hey, this guy seems to be cool... he's a good guitarist... maybe he'll work out."

He seems to be doing well, and I just wish him luck. I won't jynx him by saying "I hope he works out."