just wondering?

morbid obsession

New Metal Member
Jan 14, 2003
Visit site
WHAT WAS EVERYONES GREATEST TECHNICAL/ SPIRITUAL ACHIEVMENT ON THIER INSTRUMENT FOR EXAMPLE MINE IS PROBALY FINALY BEING able to pull of yngwies trilogy suite its not the most complex song ever written but it was very hard to play it to speed.moments when it finally felt like all the woodshedding was starting to pay off

Originally posted by morbid obsession
WHAT WAS EVERYONES GREATEST TECHNICAL/ SPIRITUAL ACHIEVMENT ON THIER INSTRUMENT FOR EXAMPLE MINE IS PROBALY FINALY BEING able to pull of yngwies trilogy suite its not the most complex song ever written but it was very hard to play it to speed.moments when it finally felt like all the woodshedding was starting to pay off

how long did it take you to learn that?? and how long had you been playing?
great song though.
ive tried plodding through it a few times but im gonna need a lot more practise before i can knock that one off

Originally posted by WarHead
Jason Becker- the first song of off Perpetual Burn..,.err.,.,most of that song.,,.,.

I'm practicing arpeggios from some Serrana or something. What album is that from, you know?

it took me about 3 days to get the first two sections down and about a week to learn the rest ive been playing since about 84.now im relearning cliffs of dover and workin on paganini caprice no24 and i just finished eruption tookabout 2 days for that.serrana is from perspective i think

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
I'm practicing arpeggios from some Serrana or something. What album is that from, you know?

Serrana is from perspective..,.,i dont have that one....yet,.,.,.

I'm not a shredder, mainly a riffer. My crowning moment was figuring out and playing Dark Angel - Leave Scars all the way thru. I think I know a few riffs off that album... most of that was (sadly) forgotten a LONG time ago.