Justice?

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
discuss.

Cops: Man Sodomized Stepson in Revenge
Published: 1/12/08, 10:46 PM EDT

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.

The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, said in a story posted Saturday on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Web site that people need to "allow the criminal justice system to work for them."

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said.

The Star-Telegram didn't identify the father or the stepson to protect the identity of the girl. Fort Worth police didn't immediately return phone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.

When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. She posted bond for the teen's release. When he called home Jan. 3 after getting released, the father took the call and picked him up, police said.

Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

After the man left, the stepson found a pay phone and called police, who searched the abandoned home.

"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.

I hope they release his name. I would like to make a donation to ensure his daughter is taken care of while her father is in prison.

I don't blame the father one bit for what he did, I'm just surprised that he didn't kill the rapist pig. All child rapists should be exterminated.

Wow. I can't even imagine being in that situation. Every part of it sucks. This girl that was raped is now at home with her mother who is playing devil's advocate with her rapist son while her dealing with her father being in jail, all that plus a rape. The mother has a victim daughter and a monster son. The husband who has delt with knowing that his daughter was raped and now has to deal with that he is both in prison and has just done some over the edge shit. (not saying I blame him one bit, but face it, that's not a normal day at the office for anyone)

I agree with fah-q. Maybe donations can be made through the police department?

not only should he have killed him but make it as slow and as painful as possible. That little girl is in for a tough life because of this prick