FUCKING KID TOUCHERS....

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
This one hits really hard for me as i just found out, this was my high school band director...

Howard County police have charged the longtime Mt. Hebron High School band director with sexually abusing a 17-year-old female student over a period of two years.

Robert Douglas Johnston, 61, of Ellicott City was arrested last night after surrendering to police.

Johnston is charged with sexual abuse of a minor, third- and fourth-degree sex offenses and obscene telephone misuse. Johnston has been band director at the school for more than 30 years.

Police say they learned about the relationship when a school official received copies of e-mail exchanges between Johnston and the girl. Police say the e-mails were not sexual but showed evidence of a close personal relationship. Interviews with the girl led police to believe Johnston had been sexually abusing her at the school since she was 15.

Johnston is being held on $350,000 bond.

During the 2006-2007 school year, three Howard County teachers were arrested for having sexual contact with students.

Yeh, the Band leader's a grumpy old scumbag, but the girl's probably aching to get pregnant. I mean, they said there's "evidence of a relationship" between Bratz and that Eugene Levy-wannabe from Band Camp. So where's the abuse in this case? These days, Ninth graders put out like crazy, the teasing little whores!

I was watching Disney channel with my daughter the other day; some little 12-year-old girl was doing the announcing, and she was totally hot! I doubt Walt would approve (if he wasn't frozen solid).

Jurched

Yeh, the Band leader's a grumpy old scumbag, but the girl's probably aching to get pregnant. I mean, they said there's "evidence of a relationship" between Bratz and that Eugene Levy-wannabe from Band Camp. So where's the abuse in this case? These days, Ninth graders put out like crazy, the teasing little whores!

I was watching Disney channel with my daughter the other day; some little 12-year-old girl was doing the announcing, and she was totally hot! I doubt Walt would approve (if he wasn't frozen solid).

Jurched

Thats fucking hilarious that you would bring up the Disney Channel. I've noticed the same thing when I'm channel surfing. It gets me everytime until I notice the Disney logo in the corner and then the shame sets in and I quickly change the channel while nervously looking over my shoulder.

Ha, i'd give a 17 y/o it if she wanted (legal age 16 in U.K)!! lets be honest a girl that age looking at a real old man....Munnnnster alert......
As for the Disney what about Nick !!! At least my boy will start looking at hot chicks early on lol lol, keeps the world straight...ish

HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD XMAS AND ALL THAT SHIT

PEACE, SLAYER ON MAX AND JENNA MMMMMMMMM