Kalmah forum

The sounds of our debut album were not so great I admit but on the new one this has been corrected and the sounds really kick ass. The length of "They Will Return" is about 43 minutes.

Our main influences come from albums that have been released in the beginning of 90`s. I especially like Megadeth`s Countdown and Rust, In Flames and DT albums, Pantera`s cowboys and Vulgar, Paradise Lost Icon and Shades of God.

Great!! A Kalmah board!

Ordered last week from Spinefarm your new album!
should have it maybe tomorrow or early next week cant wait!!
Everybody seems to enjoy it a lot!!!
Only heard Hollow heart and the samples on your site and it looks damn promising!! Keep your great work and as soon as you can step on the other side of the ocean to do some show in Canada & US!

Dont forget to put out a shirt for this album!! :)
I know im always saying this but im really looking to wear a
Kalmah shirt!!

Stay Heavy

Heard a few songs from my digital metal station on the satellite. Bought the album, you guys are really good. Impressive debut. Keep it up :headbang:

J

Santana is surely a great guitarist but I`ve never listened to his solos with a great curiosity or in case that I want to learn something from him. I`ve always been interested in somewhat twisted solo styles. Marty Friedman is one of my favourites.

Hi there!!!
I wanted to pop up here to say hello and welcome and give some support....want to hear the new stuff :))))))))))

I first heard 'Dance of the Water' last summer and ever since then I've been hooked. Swamplord was a great album, and you guys are some of the most talented musicians in metal. Just wanted to say, 'hey', great site, and hopefully your music will spread to some other American fans :)

-Greg

I remember when Swamplord first came out, I was hesitant to get it. I saw it in this music store and it was in the listening booth. I heard the first song and loved it. So I bought the cd. I'm so glad I did to cause I absolutely love it. Can't wait to get the newest one. Checking the mailbox everyday in anticipation. Should be here tomorrow!!!
Hey Kalmah, any t-shirts or anything coming soon???

tomorrow it will be released in europe......I'm counting the hours =)
If the shops (there are only three shops in my area that carry that sort of stuff) won't have it tomorrow, I'll go berserk. It's frightening to think of how many times it happened to me that I was waiting for a special album to come out for month but couldn´t find it anywhere when it was released.:mad: