kalmah in North America

WTF???? is that in london ontario????? cuz i live there

No, it's in Toronto. Not a great venue either imo. I saw Ensiferum there. The stage is on a crooked angle, it's really small too so you can barely too the band, plus I was at the front and the stage is just high enough to smash your shins from the moshers. Aside from that, the bouncers fucking stand ON THE SAGE kneeling down so they block out any pictures opportunity and make the show hard too see. I really hope they change the venue to the Funhaus or something. Still a nice small venue I guess, not half as epic as the shithole I saw Ensiferum at in Hamilton, that was fucking epic. :kickass:

QUEBEC !??!?! WHEN?!?!?!

Ionna, if anyone has a list of shows or anytihng please let me know, so far all I know if they're playing the Sudbury Metalfest and one show in Toronto.

we really need to know about this tour or if they will only be playing a few select shows... i have a feeling that if its going to happen its still pending because there is no notice yet.

No, it's in Toronto. Not a great venue either imo. I saw Ensiferum there. The stage is on a crooked angle, it's really small too so you can barely too the band, plus I was at the front and the stage is just high enough to smash your shins from the moshers. Aside from that, the bouncers fucking stand ON THE SAGE kneeling down so they block out any pictures opportunity and make the show hard too see. I really hope they change the venue to the Funhaus or something. Still a nice small venue I guess, not half as epic as the shithole I saw Ensiferum at in Hamilton, that was fucking epic. :kickass:

Ionna, if anyone has a list of shows or anytihng please let me know, so far all I know if they're playing the Sudbury Metalfest and one show in Toronto.

yeah my friends went to that, theres a band played there called deathmarch, they came to london, and they really kick ass anyway,

FUCK!! im coming to toronto for pagen fest in april 25th, but now i know that kalmah will be there at 23rd, then im fucked, cuz i cant affored both of them, i would need somewhere to crash for 2 days, anyone can offer his place would be awesome, cuz i cant miss eluveitie, and i cant miss kalmah :( so im fucked, anyone can help?

we really need to know about this tour or if they will only be playing a few select shows... i have a feeling that if its going to happen its still pending because there is no notice yet.

:lol: I think it will be a small tour similar to what Ensiferum just did.

yeah my friends went to that, theres a band played there called deathmarch, they came to london, and they really kick ass anyway,

FUCK!! im coming to toronto for pagen fest in april 25th, but now i know that kalmah will be there at 23rd, then im fucked, cuz i cant affored both of them, i would need somewhere to crash for 2 days, anyone can offer his place would be awesome, cuz i cant miss eluveitie, and i cant miss kalmah :( so im fucked, anyone can help?

I dunno man, might want to make some friends before then :p

Still a nice small venue I guess, not half as epic as the shithole I saw Ensiferum at in Hamilton, that was fucking epic.
I was at that show in Hamilton too. That venue was awful. The stairway above the stage was blocking one side of the stage and then there were the stairs down a few feet from the stage. And those fucking support columns everywhere. It was impossible to find a good view of the stage. I didn't think the sound was that good either.

Still, it's nice that it's nearby and I have a buddy that lives in there area.

I was at that show in Hamilton too. That venue was awful. The stairway above the stage was blocking one side of the stage and then there were the stairs down a few feet from the stage. And those fucking support columns everywhere. It was impossible to find a good view of the stage. I didn't think the sound was that good either.

Still, it's nice that it's nearby and I have a buddy that lives in there area.

I disagree, the place was a shithole yeah, but I was right in front of Markus and Petri the whole night, I had a fucking blast. I got both their picks. I was actually like 3 feet from that small set of stairs you're talking about :lol: I had two black lines (made by lipstick) under my eyes and mustache+beard. Maybe you saw me.

Anyways, it was one of the best shows I've ever saw. Well, I fucking left for all the bands, came back for Profugus who fucking owned, then left again then returned in time for Ensiferum. :kickass:

I was standing almost by the doors the entire night. I moved up closer to the stairs a little bit after Ensiferum started and it was a lot better when I was closer.

I was retardedly hung over for that show so it was hard to get into it. I'm sure it would have been great if I felt up to going right up to the stage. Still, the sound really bothered me. I could tell that the sound system just couldn't handle it.

I guess that's the advantage of having a show at a shithole. It was cool to have the band just hanging around the place drinking beers beforehand. You could just walk up to them and talk and take pictures with them or whatever.

I had two black lines (made by lipstick) under my eyes and mustache+beard. Maybe you saw me.
Haha, that pretty much describes most of the people at the show.

haha canada kick ass, but sudbury is 7 hours away, and thank god they r coming to toronto, its only 2 hours away, BUT after kalmah show by days theres pagan fest, so i dont know if i can afford the both

It's in April, so some tight budgeting and you should be fine man. I however have a bigger dilemma.

April 11th: Symphony X
April 23rd: Kalmah (T.O.)
April 24th: Kalmah (Hamilton)
April 25th: Paganfest

I'm determined to see all of these shows. I will miss Paganfest if I have to, but only because I saw Ensiferum twice already.

It's in April, so some tight budgeting and you should be fine man. I however have a bigger dilemma.

I'm determined to see all of these shows. I will miss Paganfest if I have to, but only because I saw Ensiferum twice already.

wtf dude????? what about ELUVEITIE im going for them not for ensifrum

I saw Kalmah live in Oulu Feb '06 and believe me they are way better live Ensiferum