Kalmah in studio...

Kalmah

Svieri
Feb 14, 2002
Oulu, Finland
www.kalmah.com
We have entered Tico-Tico studios to record our third album. We don`t write studio diary but instead you can follow the news from our site. We have recorded drums, bass and rhytmn guitars already, so, everything has worked out well so far. Album will contain 9 new Kalmah songs and will be titled Swampsong. The release date here in Finland is 19.5. There is no confirmed dates for other countries.

Kalmah said:
Week 3 offered us solos, keyboards and vocals. At the moment there is only few keys and half of vocals left to record. Next week is going to be time of celebration.
but May is so far... not to mention that I don`t live in Finland so who knows when I will get it in Hungary... :err:

will u put some sample on the site when it`s done?

Are you guys absolutley happy with the final product?...well, before the final mixing and editing that is. Cool riffs, harmonies, etc?...It's gonna be great to hear a new album from my favorite band...hehe

Metal!
\m/

Swampsong? :err: well...not to be a fucking moron but aren't there too much "Swamp" already in your albums? :)

anyway, can't wait to hear the new material. will there be a cover song again on it? and if so, from which band?

yes yes yes yes... can you please post some kind of sample? I need some new Kalmah material and May is too long to wait!!:headbang:

Kalmah said:
The album has been mixed at Finnvox by Mikko Karmila. The sounds are killer stuff! The release date has been set to 26.5 in Finland.

cool, will it be available through centurymedia.net (England)?

The album will be available in the same European countries and North America via CM like the previous albums. I`m not sure about England. There is no confirmed release dates for other countries, just Finland is confirmed.