Kalmah in the UK, what happened?

Aleksi

Oct 14, 2009
Previously Kalmah was listed as playing in Sheffield on the 22nd of October with Kiuas and Metsatöll. Now I see all the event listings have been changed to Kiuas, Celesty and Metsatöll but no Kalmah. What's going on? Why aren't Kalmah coming to the UK?
I was so looking forward to seeing them play!

Yes, there was plans for UK tour but at the finish line we had to turn it down. There was way too many overlapping issues for us at that time. Hopefully we get a chance in the future.

Thanks for the reply guys, I wasn't expecting to get a response from the band! It's a shame you won't be coming to the UK; it would have been really cool to see you live. I hope your touring will bring you to the UK some time soon.
Thanks again for the response.

P.S. 12 Gauge rocks!

oh no:cry:

I have been waiting an age to see you guys live.

I though i was being clever when you were booked to play Metal Fest in Birmingham last year and went to London instead, as i had heard you would be doing a show there the night before.

Just out of interest has the Bloodstock festival ever approached you guys to play? You have a huge following and are ALWAYS highly requested.

fingers crossed you get to play over here soon:headbang:

"Kalmah (Finland)" on facebook has just announced a ton of UK tour dates (the same ones that I thought had been cancelled). Does this mean you guys are back in on the tour?