Kalmah LEGO Set

actually you would prolly beat me there, im in stupid ass America.... why the hell did we have to choose some place so far away from the metal.... i wanna get plane tickets to finland sometime in the next few years to go see kalmah live.

p.s. back to the topic, what the fuck lego's is the band getting some money for this?

I wont be on MoR in Czech Republic this year... I dont know why I messed up with my vacation schedule but I go to Slot Art Festival when the MoR takes place... :confused:
Shame on me... I already paid for the Slot in March and hadnt got any idea of the dates.. :Smug:

actually you would prolly beat me there, im in stupid ass America.... why the hell did we have to choose some place so far away from the metal.... i wanna get plane tickets to finland sometime in the next few years to go see kalmah live.

p.s. back to the topic, what the fuck lego's is the band getting some money for this?

FUCKING TRUE.

And no, Kamlah is not getting money, Kalmah is a word in Karelian that means "to the grave" and i think anyone can use any for their name even if its a toy and yeah, I'm buying this one too:rofl:
I already knew about this one, same as Corialote and my youngest brother was looking for toys and told me about that thing, just didn't gave much relevance to it at that time.

forgot to say, I think they have adult sizes for the shirt. If they had a black one I'd definitely buy that shirt. And idk why the fuck I can't spell definitely correctly without searching the damn spelling somewhere.

i used to love these bionicle things! then they got really stupid when i was about 10...
i don't think they did this on purpose, they probably just named it with random combinations of letters.

@Corialote
Damn! You should title that pic Black Roija :D