Kalmah shirts?

FUCK yes!! It's something like two years I think that i'm looking for their shirts!! and I've never found them!! and now I find out that they don't even fucking exist...
okay, I want kalmah shirt!!!! so that i cant stop masturbating with their cds :DD

\,,/ KAAALMAAAAAHHHH \,,/

P.S.: come in italyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i would sell my house to pay the ticket for your gig!!! ;P

hi,i'm new
i too need badly kalmah shirt(l or xl)
do anyone know when t-shirts are coming out??
i haven't read the whole section

Jebe.... from the Norther board...? Sup man. Here's some info, and i quote.

"There will be all kinds of sizes. Print firm just informed us that they have to postpone the delivery of our shirts to January, so, be patience. More info will follow."

HELL YES!!!!!! im amped that this incredible band is gonna get some shirts.....but when are they gonna be available and how....cause i want to buy at least two of them.....Kalmah, can you let us know?

Please don't forget the Québec! They're a lot of fan of Black Metal particulary Kalmah here!! Or i'll make a trip to New-York in April so if you can send your shirt there in this time i will be the happier men in the world! :worship:

one idea:

please accept bank transfers... because cash on delivery is too expensiveand sending money in a letter is stupid...

Yeah Kalmah t shirt will be so much great. I can't wait to buy one :D. Make them possible to be sent in Canada plz!