So what's the deal with closed merch?

WNxScythe

May 16, 2004
I was gonna buy a kalmah longsleeve (since they havent made any t-shirts), but I see the merch site is now CLOSED?!?!? Do they not have any more???

Yes, the shop is closed. There is no time for us to run the shirt business. We sold the storage we had and that`s it. There wil be more shirts and new shirts one day but it is probably going to take one year at least. We are sorry.

DANG IT! *bashes head against monitor*

i{ameman can you PLEASE sell me yours??? I'll buy it at a profit (for you that is)... but do you have the one without the "Welcome to Swamphell" logo on the back, I dont like that.

Does anyone know where I can buy Kalmah merch still???? Im hoping there are other places. I have been trying to buy one of those long sleeve shirt for a year now, and it just never seemed to work. Ebay mabye? never seen anything up there. I really want a long sleeve shirt. can someone help me!!!

you can eMail me too

metalgtar@hotmail.com

thanks

WNxScythe said:
DANG IT! *bashes head against monitor*

i{ameman can you PLEASE sell me yours??? I'll buy it at a profit (for you that is)... but do you have the one without the "Welcome to Swamphell" logo on the back, I dont like that.

Wouldnt look really christian heh? :p

In fact, it was written "See You In Swamphell!"