Kalmah shirts?

And play at the Colisée Pepsi in québec like Maiden do will fucking transform the city into a swampthrone!!!

Kalmah :worship: :worship:

PS: someone can help my with buying bass for real good black metal sound like KALMAH :worship: :worship:

Ya des francais ici?

ouais!!! c cool faudrais tellement que Kalmah vienne a Québec je payerais mes billets 500$ si il faut!

I doubt they'll come to the Colisée hehe... same thing if i'd ask them to come to the Centre Bell hehe! Small Club are much more realist than a Stadium show...unleast they open for a huge band...such as Maiden...who know ? hehe
But i prefer small club over stadium...much more intimate and there's usually a good chemistry between the fans and the band!

return to subject...
are those shirts ready Antti ? could you describe what will they look like ?
thx!

ohhhh hell!!!

did you see the kalmah shirts?? damn it!! They are greater than... dunno...

:OMG:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

one question!!

Will be real shirts be available in future?? So not only Longsleeves?? :oops:

...i think the prices are WAY too high for just longsleeves or short sleeves man...30 euro is a price for hoodie already.. 20 euro is more like the price of long sleeve and 15 euro is more like the price of a T-shirt...

If Kalmah can sell their shirts at these prices i would definitely buy them.

real shipping cost isn't that expensive..I really love your band, i have all the cd's. But these shipping prices are just tooooo high really. Consider other mail orders, long sleeve/shirts are only 5-7 euro for worldwide outside of europe. Of course, if i don't like the the price i can just as well don't purchase it. However, I'm a fan of you guys and i'm looking forward on your next album if its coming out anytime sooner, but i'm just suggesting on lowering the shipping really. If the price of Longsleeve (included shipping worldwide) is 25 euro, I will purchase it because simply that price is more acceptable.

I think that 20 euros for a longsleeve WITHOUT SHIPPING COSTS is really okay!!

Hehee.. for a hooded sweatshirt you pay 33 - 40 euros :Smug:

hmmm I'm from germany!! And I don't like sending money IN LETTERS, i don't habve paypal... so why can ONLY FINNISH PEOPLE make a bank transfer??

ugly said:
I'm definitely getting one.

I was just wondering, will there be men's shortsleeve shirts available? Or is there only longsleeve for men?

thats a good question!! I asked the question a few posts before too!!

I hope so!! Shirts would be better than Longsleeves!! But so far, longsleeves are great!!

Hmm the design and Logo of the shirt is sooo great!! Man it has a killing look :headbang: :worship: