Kalmah shop is open!

Kalmah

Svieri
Feb 14, 2002
Oulu, Finland
www.kalmah.com
Hello all metalheads!

As You may have noticed the shop is open. You can order longsleeve and girl shirts by following the instructions at www.kalmah.com/merchandise.htm

Important! We have already received payments outside Finland for 20 euros. We have to deny all orders outside Finland where the amount of money is 20 euros. Only people who live in Finland can order shirt with 20 euros. People outside Finland have to pay 30 euros to get the shirt. Read the instructions carefully and select the right pulldown if You order shirt by PayPal.

Thank you!

- Swamplord

yeah, i emailed you yesterday morning. but still no answer, so thats why i posted here. ill try e-mailing again. man i want that longsleeve.

and it should have been YOU to support nightwish in august. kalmah + nightwish on the same bill = my last concert ever. no show can surpass that one in awesomeness.

I{ameman said:
sry for beeing offtopic... but how do u know that it's always antti who posts here....?? it could be anyone from the band...

anyways i'm sure i'll buy a longsleeve soon.... :worship:
that's like asking whether Janne Warman is really Janne in the CoB forums.
well, we can't be sure, but it must be someone related to the band since he moderates this forum and knows everything about the kalmah shop...
well it's up to you to believe it or not.

If anyone has an extra 30 Euro to spare, please buy me a shirt.

If anyone wants a shirt but doesn't have Paypal or a credit card, you can mail me enough for two shirts and I'll order a shirt for you (and one for me).

I'm desperate. (desperately poor).