Kalmah T-Shirts

i saw a guy at the Nightwish show in Toronto with a Kalmah shirt... it was just black with the logo....Who knows, maybe he made it himself?! Or DID you guys have shirts at one point? Just curious. Hope you get some in soon, I want to represent Kalmah here in Toronto.. /M\

they had shirts. and they we're black with the Kalmah logo in front and on the back of the shirt it had a pitchfork with their phrase SEE YOU IN SWAMP HELL on top (they also had the same shirt without the phrase) those shirts kicked ass

look around there might be some indpendant sellers or if all else fails try ebay...thats all i can say.

Hehe, i gotta share something. I was just watching Finlands game in the icehockey World Champion 2005 and while the pause of the periods they have these "game-card" interview and look to the players of the Team Finland. Today they had it about Lasse Kukkonen, professional hockey player from Chicago Blackhawks and there he was in the middle of the interviews and it all proudly wearing a Kalmah Swamplord t-shirt. It kinda catched my eye :)