Kalmah

WilDChilDx

New Metal Member
Dec 25, 2009
Do you know the band kalmah? if so I ask a question. could anyone make the tabs of the solo of the new song Bullets Are Blind ?

Really? Personally, Bullets Are Blind is the only Kalmah song I don't like. I have very low expectations for the new album; For The Revolution was good but not anywhere near their usual standards and with Bullets Are Blind as their single release for the new album, I can imagine a downward spiral.

I haven't checked them out since their third album or something. I just don't like those new vocals

Also: wrong section.

Lol Bullets are Blind is WICKED, and this album will slay as usual. go to their new myspace page.. myspace.com/kalmahofficial
They have released Bullets are Blind & One of Fail, both sound pretty epic imo. This is a definite must buy album for me atleast.

Lol Bullets are Blind is WICKED, and this album will slay as usual. go to their new myspace page.. myspace.com/kalmahofficial
They have released Bullets are Blind & One of Fail, both sound pretty epic imo. This is a definite must buy album for me atleast.
I didn't realize they'd released another, just checked out One of Fail and it's even worse than Bullets Are Blind :(
You have re-inforced my belief that the new album will suck.

I agree, Kalmah haven't really released any weak material over the course of their career yet. I love every album they've made, atleast they don't disappoint and change as much as Bodom has.

Do you know the band kalmah? if so I ask a question. could anyone make the tabs of the solo of the new song Bullets Are Blind ?

I know the band and I love its music, yes. :)

But this is the On Topic section of Children of Bodom's forum, so maybe you should have opened this thread in the Off Topic section, and... about the tabs, you could ask in the official Kalmah's website/s, google it too or something. ^^

That video is terrible and I've no idea what Pekka thought he was doing when he added that MASSIVE log onto a fire that was nearly dead. The song, however, was acceptable... Still not up to normal Kalmah standards though.

Hmm, surprisingly I actually like the new album... Did not see that coming at all.