Kalmah

They've been here maybe once-.- I don't get why it offends you so much for us (Americans) to like a band outside of our country and want to see them here lol.

I suppose. I don't even really care about that either. I think ia band has fans somewhere they should tour there, it seems like the logical thing to do

They've been here maybe once-.- I don't get why it offends you so much for us (Americans) to like a band outside of our country and want to see them here lol.
The only reason it bothers me is because bands spend so long touring the States and we rarely get to see them.
As for people complaining about American bands touring Europe: I hear you, it's annoying. However, I don't get the benefit of that as there's not a single American band I like enough to pay to go and see live.

I can see what you mean. Europe gets alot more festivals and much bigger venues than us though. We get the shitty clubs, you guys get the huge stages/stadiums, fields and what not lol.

^Thats not completely true. Apart from the festivals, a metal band usually plays in a venue with a capacity of 800-1200 people, which isn't that big IMO.

Last Gig, Rock Tower Festival 2010, 3.4.2010

Last edited by a moderator: