KAMELOT DVD

METALDUDE

Metal Defender
Apr 6, 2006
U.S.A.
Just picked up my copy today. I must say that I'm impressed. Disc 2 is set up with some nice extras and stuff. Anyone else check it out? Opinions?

What get's my frustration goin' a bit is that the show is alot better than what we had to be subjected to here in the States. Sure THEY rocked...but we didn't have that big of a stage show...

figures...some of these bands that are GREAT (not just Kamelot,and that's just my opinion) still are a bit more respected outside the States and play halls and festivals with larger stage productions. Thanks MTV! :erk:

Oh well.....here in Chicago the crowd still loved 'em and they played very well..and for the room they played it was filled up with much energy.

Here's a brief track listing for those that ARE interested. :kickass: Filmed in Oslo,Norway at the Rockefeller Musichall

B000IAZPKM.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V37825734_.jpg

DVD 1 - The Concert:
1. Intro: Un Assasino Molto Silenzioso
2. The Black Halo
3. Soul Society
4. The Edge Of Paradise
5. Center Of The Universe
6. Nights Of Arabia
7. Abandoned
8. Forever
9. Keyboard Solo
10. The Haunting
11. Moonlight
12. When The Lights Are Down
13. Elizabeth (Part I, II & III)
14. March Of Mephisto
15. Karma
16. Drum Solo
17. Farewell
18. Curtain Call/Outro
DVD 2 - Bonus Material:
- Behind the Scenes
- Band interviews
- Making of The Haunting
- Up Close Interview with Thomas Youngblood at home
- Casey Grill at ddrum
- Interview with Simone Simons from Epica
- Huge photo Gallery
- Band Bio and Top 5
- Discography
The Haunting (videoclip)
March of Mephisto (videoclip)
March of Mephisto (uncensored videoclip)
Serenade (videoclip)
March of Mephisto live at Sweden Rock 2006

I love Kamelot, but I can't get into DVDs. I'd rather own most of their discography.

Oh me too...where I have over 2,000 discs I have quite a nice DVD collection as well.

But I like to watch some music...I do like the video additions to this release as well.
But to each his own.