Kamelot Show/ Sullen Eyes Album

BigMike

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2005
Royal Anguish put on one hell of a show opening for Kamelot Nov. 11. My friends and I expected to see what we normally experience from opening bands: loosely knit songs-in-progress which leave room for vast improvement. But we were all pleasantly surprised by Royal Anguish. The music and vocals blended harmoniously and all the musicians were tightly timed. We came from Ft Lauderdale just to see Kamelot, but Royal Anguish's performance made the whole experience one of the best shows I've seen in quite a while!!!

I had the pleasure of chatting with Matt after the show and had the chance to extend my compliments on their performance along with my friends. Matt told us to expect a surprise at the end of the Kamelot set, and he delivered. Special guest vocals on March of Mephisto were awesome!

Matt was even so kind as to give me a copy of their album Tales of Sullen Eyes! Sweet! I gave it a listen and I can't help but love it! I look forward to their soon-to-be-released full length album.

Take it easy guys. Heavy Metal!!!

Hey man thanks for the compliments.

We are all very appreciative of those who made it out there early to catch our set. We were unsure of what the turnout would be, but when the line stretched around the door at 7:30pm we knew we were in for a excellent turnout during our early set.

We actually have *2* cds coming out soon. Our label, FEAR DARK, will be releasing a repackaged / remastered version of Tales of Sullen Eyes shortly, and then the full length (which we will be releasing the title shortly) should be released sometime in the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2006.

Once again - thanks man! Spread the word!

Hey, was it just me or did you do an extended solo during 'Tortured Visions'? Anyway, it was sweet. You know what else?... my wife isn't really big into metal, but she really digs that song.

Yeah dude. looking forward to the new cds. Let me know when they are available.