KAMELOT- Video Premiere of "The Great Pandemonium"

three massive thumbs up

I love the dark imagery in the video, and the song is great, this video reminded me how much i want to see them

That was insane!. My pick for Video of the Year. As a video editor, I really want to see a "behind the scenes" or "making of" for this - quite possibly the best Village Road Films have every done.

With this video Kamelot show that Dimmu and Behemoth are not the only metal bands who can do cool videos that don't have warehouse footage or something Rhapsody-goofy.

Also, Khan + "Speed" Strid = magic. Great video, amazing song.

/fanboy

Great track! Kamelot is one of the 4 bands I'm coming to PP to see. Saw them in 2008, but Khan was having an off night (sounded like he had a cold).

Love the way they use the growly vocals as an accent but don't overdo it like a lot of bands do (in my opinion). Happy to see Simone back as a guest singer again, she's one of my fav female singers.

That video is so Dimmu Borgir it's not funny, but I dig it. Kamelot always goes for broke with their videos. One of these days they're going to have the budget to do a full-on video concept album. You can tell Khan is dying to do something like that.

Zodiac with Jon Oliva is so amazing :cry:
i'm hoping Oliva has nothing better to do next week and he gets a little of that money he makes off Trans Siberian Orchestra to play with Kamelot next week!

I guess I'll be the one to stir the pot up, but I was not a big fan. The speaking instead of singing really was annoying. Khan can sing, very very well, so why not do it? The song in my opinion lacks a lot of what made/makes Kamelot great. I personally hope the whole album is not all in this vein. I'd hate to lose one of the few blind-buy bands I have left.