Karaoke Battle Metal

Kayne

.. - - ..
Oct 5, 2008
Reading
www.battlemetal.net
So we got Rasputin as a karaoke version, To Holmgard and Beyond as a karaoke version, isn't it about time we got a Battle Metal karaoke version? Especially since we could all like, record our own versions and impress the band with them (or at least give them a good laugh at how bad we are)!!

Now this has got potential...Viking Karaoke!

Or you could do what the Rocky Horror Show did and release an audience participation version :p

Same here. If the residents of the local town don't see me running through the High Street at the weekend in full battle dress and waving an axe they phone and ask if I'm ill.

Link for Holmgard and Beyond (chorus has voice)

Last edited by a moderator:
need Rasputin on my collection so im against iTunes for trying to dominate the world :rofl:

well Battle Metal could be a good idea, since my little tyrant friend forced me and friends to sing and act To holmgard and Beyond everytime she make a friends reunion :loco:

@Vikingees well then we make our Viking Horror Show? XD dont give ideas..my friend reads this forum O_O

@Vikingees well then we make our Viking Horror Show? XD dont give ideas..my friend reads this forum O_O

I think it needs to be done.

Starring:

Warlord as Frank N. Furter
Olli as Brad Majors
Tude as Janet Weiss
Hanu as Riff Raff
Jussi as Magenta
Netta as Columbia

Although on second thoughts, Olli would make a lovely Columbia...glittery hotpants a go-go!

Eat your heart, Ann Miller! :lol:

(Note, if they're actually crazy enough to do something along these lines, I want it known that t'was my idea :p)

I think it needs to be done.

Starring:

Warlord as Frank N. Furter
Olli as Brad Majors
Tude as Janet Weiss
Hanu as Riff Raff
Jussi as Magenta
Netta as Columbia

Although on second thoughts, Olli would make a lovely Columbia...glittery hotpants a go-go!

Eat your heart, Ann Miller! :lol:

(Note, if they're actually crazy enough to do something along these lines, I want it known that t'was my idea :p)

you.
scare.
me.

and i love you for it!!!

I've just realised we havenae got a Rocky. We need someone reasonably physically fit, willing to spend the whole performance in gold hotpants, who isn't averse to baby oil or flirting with anything with a pulse and getting it on wi' Janet about halfway through...

Where's Lisko when you need him? :lol: