PP Karaoke

I really enjoyed it... I've been going to jory's local shows for ten years at least... he's awesome.. glad i got to get TYR in before the end of the night.. Though singing TooL at the beginning of the night was cool apparently lol... :) glad the crowd was awesome... glad the venue was awesome.. super stoked about friday and saturday woohooo!!!

I really enjoyed it... I've been going to jory's local shows for ten years at least... he's awesome.. glad i got to get TYR in before the end of the night.. Though singing TooL at the beginning of the night was cool apparently lol... :) glad the crowd was awesome... glad the venue was awesome.. super stoked about friday and saturday woohooo!!!

Yeah dude you did a great job with The Pot....pulled it off very nicely!

"I don't have Into the Coven by Mercyful Fate" :\ I left all depressed after hearing the -mainstream- stuff but it looks like I missed out on some metal stuff. I'll be posting a video if its not blocked by copyright grounds in a week or two though as my unofficial/official karaoke performance.

For the members who I didn't meet I was the short guy up towards the right of the stage during the Evergrey set in the solid blue with KTBFFH abbreviation shirt (Keep The Blue Flag Flying High - ChelseaFC)

I'll back up the praise for hoodaman! All of you folks who left early missed out on one of the best ProgPower karaoke performances ever. If there are any musicians looking for a singer for their project, they should contact him. If you don't know what he looks like, look for me so I can point him out to you. This guy deserves to be heard!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Any videos of any of the performances from metal karaoke? Met-Al got this one of me doing a Falconer tune:

And I think there may be some video out there of the HammerFall tune I did. Did anyone happen to video Hoodaman's song? Because that needs to be seen by many.

Regardless, if anyone took photos and/or videos of the karaoke, let's see 'em! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any videos of any of the performances from metal karaoke? Met-Al got this one of me doing a Falconer tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXZ1ASRfitg

And I think there may be some video out there of the HammerFall tune I did. Did anyone happen to video Hoodaman's song? Because that needs to be seen by many.

Regardless, if anyone took photos and/or videos of the karaoke, let's see 'em! :)

killer video!

and thanks for the compliments folks :) My work buddies were calling shenanigans on me singing at progpower so a video would shut them up I think. If there isn't one I guess I'll just have to do it again next year!

I'm seeing if anyone in one in my area would mind filming me in the car while singing Into The Coven simply because the ample volume...i don't film at all nor do I have a iphone or anything like that. I think i can get it on to youtube as long its not just my voice directly over the tune as I've seen other vocal covers of it