karaoke

I did it once when I was in Thailand, we were invited at a friends house, a rich family and u know, asiatic people love karaoke, that isnt just a cliche ;)
so everyone had to sing a song to be polite, I choose "Dont cry for me argentina"... aye :ill:

Did it in South America this summer. They are mad about Karaoke.

There wasn't good songs there. So I start "killing" a few songs and sang horribly stuff by Britney Spears or gay songs such as Justin Timberlake. I had enormous success when I covered "The Girl is Mine" with my cousin. Him being Mc Cartney, me Michael Jakson:)

Hehe, I was just told today that I'd be supposed to do karaoke on 6 November, cause one of my colleagues who teaches Italian is organizing a huge Party Italiano. I'll have to sing in Italian, hahhahahaa, lasciate mi cantare :D

I guess I will have to practise :Spin:

well, i,ve always loved the karaoke, so i treated myself and bought a friends set up , all the proper equipment, discs, books of songs the lot, and now i,ve bored myself with it, though the baby and mick play on it now, he sings bob the builder, and loves it ,

and the baby sings, billy idol :tickled:

Last time I did karaoke I was 100 % drunk... I choosed to sing some french crap in a death metal way... (you know, like Inquity: grrrrrrr wwwoooooaaaarrrggggllll)

It was in a friend's bar and he was like: "Please, cut the crap, there are some old people here"... :lol:

Thortyir said:
Last time I did karaoke I was 100 % drunk... I choosed to sing some french crap in a death metal way... (you know, like Inquity: grrrrrrr wwwoooooaaaarrrggggllll)

It was in a friend's bar and he was like: "Please, cut the crap, there are some old people here"... :lol:

Hahhahaaaa thats sound, bet he wanted you to sing my way (frank) :tickled:

This one time there was karaoke at at the bar, so I did some INXS song. Don't remember which. Anyway, I did a lounge take of the song and at the end I wrapped the mic cord around my neck and pretended to hang myself. Everyone just looked at me. Man, that's the last time I ever attempt performance art.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
This one time there was karaoke at at the bar, so I did some INXS song. Don't remember which. Anyway, I did a lounge take of the song and at the end I wrapped the mic cord around my neck and pretended to hang myself. Everyone just looked at me. Man, that's the last time I ever attempt performance art.

prehaps i can understand people lookin at you a bit horrified :loco: but when your smashed you cant help these things :D

Hm, my last experience with caraoke singing was a fear years ago in a Club Hotel where I worked in... there hadn't been much guests who liked to go on stage so me and my collegues had been forced to do so...
Well, I did a famous German song: An der Nordseeküste ... a great success...
and Gloria Gaynor, I will survive...

I NEVER DID THAT AGAIN....