karaoke

Aerwen said:
Hm, my last experience with caraoke singing was a fear years ago in a Club Hotel where I worked in... there hadn't been much guests who liked to go on stage so me and my collegues had been forced to do so...
Well, I did a famous German song: An der Nordseeküste ... a great success...
and Gloria Gaynor, I will survive...

I NEVER DID THAT AGAIN....

I will survive is a karaoke classic, its abused by people in england who cant sing :yell: but fun to watch :D

aaaaaaaaaah when we were little and on camp we did these playbacks :)

i remember meself with some other lads doing the radios - im into folk, beastie boys - sabotage, maiden - fear of the dark (gotcha ;) ) and guns n roses - paradise city yea yea
no karaoke tho. but i sing along each song i know fairly well, does that counts?

Mariner said:
aaaaaaaaaah when we were little and on camp we did these playbacks :)

i remember meself with some other lads doing the radios - im into folk, beastie boys - sabotage, maiden - fear of the dark (gotcha ;) ) and guns n roses - paradise city yea yea
no karaoke tho. but i sing along each song i know fairly well, does that counts?

Well i recon it does , though i,ve done some pretty hardcore karaoke, competitions and everything, hey and i won some good stuff :hotjump: i always sing whats up, by four non blondes, thats my competition song that one, hehehehe, and we are the champions, queen :yell:

Susie said:
were did you hear that, i thought it would of been abba, though i dont sing abba stuff
wow,maybe its true,but its more the other way round then,queen songs are ideal for the thing. i want it aall:loco:
or the song from fame, that was pure 80s, getting shivers only in the thought of singing it :)