Karaoke?

The karaoke is on Wednesday night....this used to be the ProgPower pre-pre-party but this year it was slightly subsumed by Jon Oliva's special show. Originally, this was just a gathering of early-arriving folks down at the venue (in the bar in front) just hanging out.

The karaoke will be after Jon's show and is open to all......I'm not sure if there's a cover this year; there was a small cover last year. (Glenn?)

Can this be confirmed that the karaoke is open to all? I thought the whole Wed night festivities (including karaoke) was part of the Jon Oliva show and reserved to only those special 200 folks? If this is true, then I'm assuming it's an "after 10 pm" kind of thing ?

After Jon Oliva is done it opens to all for singing and drinkin. There's no timeline for Jon, so unless you have somebody who can call you it'll be hard to know.

Odds are you'll hear me do my usual showtunes. Granted, the only people that know they're usual are the ones that have been with me to karaoke in Chicago. B ut it'll be new to you!

I might bust out with some ABBA, too. And if they have the right songs, I may even try my hand at Iron Maiden.

I don't do karaoke. My voice is almost as bad as James Labrie's.

Zod

BAHAHAHAHAHA! In that case, you're excused from karaoke :zombie:

I am *so* looking forward to this event...
Duh. ? was WHAT are you singing? :Smug:

Odds are you'll hear me do my usual showtunes. Granted, the only people that know they're usual are the ones that have been with me to karaoke in Chicago. B ut it'll be new to you!

I might bust out with some ABBA, too. And if they have the right songs, I may even try my hand at Iron Maiden.
Very nice! Iron Maiden -- YESSSSSS!!!! Do it, do it! :headbang: