Karaoke?

Tess

Jul 25, 2002
North Carolina
Soooo I know you've all thought of it already. ;) WHAT are you planning on singing at Karaoke on Wednesday night? Don't say it's a secret. :p

Glenn, any word on the karaoke? Will it be Jory and crew?

If that got worked out, we'll be able to sing along to ANY cd, with or without the original vocals. (Err, I should say y'all can sing along.... :))

Wait..karaoke? When did this start happening? Please excuse that n00b spew I just did there but this is only my second year attending. Is this another tradition I should be taking part (and vacation time) in? This year's no good but next year I'm up to my neck in it!

The karaoke is on Wednesday night....this used to be the ProgPower pre-pre-party but this year it was slightly subsumed by Jon Oliva's special show. Originally, this was just a gathering of early-arriving folks down at the venue (in the bar in front) just hanging out.

The karaoke will be after Jon's show and is open to all......I'm not sure if there's a cover this year; there was a small cover last year. (Glenn?)

I don't think there's enough alcohol to make me punish others with my voice. I will however heartily cheer on others. I'm also hoping Jen from Krone makes an appearance!

Steve in Philly

I plan on singing 'Our Zod is an Awesome Zod.'

Not sure if I'll stick around for karaoke and I can't sing... and won't be drinking enough to not care either ;)

I plan on singing 'Our Zod is an Awesome Zod.'

Not sure if I'll stick around for karaoke and I can't sing... and won't be drinking enough to not care either ;)

:lol:Our Zod is an awesome Zod he reigns on the ProgPower Board with wisdom, power, and might our Zod is an awesome Zod......:lol:

Nice Cheiron, very nice! :lol:

~Brian~

Unless some hapless guy wants to volunteer to do Meat Loaf's parts to 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light', I will NOT be subjecting any poor souls to my vocalizations this year. I learned the hard way that my husband only tells me I can sing sometimes because he loves me. :b

Looking forward to hearing 'Our Zod is an Awesome Zod' though!! :D

Shaye