Kareoke

bleed_black_orchid

biff and chips
Feb 6, 2004
Widnniiiiii
Right ... If you had to get up and sing any song what would you sing...doesnt matter if you cant sing just for sake of argument lets pretend that we all can..

Id probably get up and do Come up and see me(make me smile) by Steve Harley and the Cockney Rebel Band.
:headbang:

that bangles song 'close your eyes, give me your hand *darling*, do you feel my heart beeeating, do you understand? do you feel (pinch) the same..
aah eternal flame! :cool:

hmm, quite a few. I'd like to sing a Depeche Mode song, actually "It's no good" would be nice, wouldn't piss people off (the song itself) too much i reckon. Then a Pink Floyd song, like "Wish you were here" probably. nuthin popular coming to my mind atm which i'd like to sing.
Anyway, we have this local bar where you can sing karaoke on saturdays. never bothered to sing though.

"Stone the Crow" from Down or after some drinks i would prefere singing "number of the beast" / "fear of the dark" by iron maiden in a choir with some friends. ..yeah! and playing a totally awesome air-guitar-solo :headbang: - anyone want to start a band? Its hard to find an good air-drummer here. :err:

something by radiohead probably. idioteque would be nice, karma police, exit music, many other songs...

siderea said:
that has quite a difficult 'rapping' part there
yeah, I think I'm gonna fart through that bit

fart.jpg

I would sing 'whats up' by 4 non blondes, me being all natural of course :D and the second sond i am going to sing for you tonight folks , is 'Black velvet'

thankyou :worship:

Thats what we like Susie and Sideria have the idea...Im sorry people but how many Kareoke bars have wish you were here by pink floyd or anything by type O negative or radiohead

We need cheesy choons embaressed to sing them but your too pissed to care type of stuff... Puppy Love by Donny Osmund for example. Abba songs and stuff try again people

Strangelight said:
The Lion Sleeps Tonight
awemaweh awemaweh awemaweh awemaweh

:tickled: