Karhu's new album "Genericist" now available for streaming

Humidfume

Hey guys!

www.karhu.bandcamp.com
www.facebook.com/thekarhugroove

If you like it then drop us some support on FB, it really does make a difference dropping us a like! Thanks guys!​

More details:

A few years ago I started a band called Karhu and managed to build up a cool following. We decided to quit last year because one of the members couldn't commit to it anymore. So I started a solo project called TJPP (The Joseph Parry Projects). I originally had this album under that name, but after a lot of thought I've decided to rebrand, remake and restart my band again as I just couldn't let it go. I've put too much into it to let it fall apart.

So I'm releasing this album under my band instead of my solo project.

Let me know what you think guys! Cheers!

-JP

Last edited by a moderator:
This album is rocking...really professional in every sense. Well done! Even the nagging commentary is amusing. Much heavier and aggressive than the previous album.

This album is rocking...really professional in every sense. Well done! Even the nagging commentary is amusing. Much heavier and aggressive than the previous album.

Thank you man! Greatly Appreciated!

You should've put the band's name in the thread title and you'd get more views, Karhu is pretty appreciated in here. Cool stuff, it's cool that you decided to keep the name.

Ah good plan! Can I get a mod to rename this thread? Who do I contact? Thanks bro!