KATAGORY V confirm for Midwest Metal Anthem Festival 2008

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Utah-based progressive/power metallers Katagory V have confirmed that they will be performing the Midwest Metal Anthem 2008 on Friday August 22nd. The third annual event is set take place August 22nd and 23rd at J.J. Kelley's in Lansing, Illinois.

The festival billing is as follows:

EDEN'S FALL

LYDIAN SEA
KATAGORY V
ANCIENT CREATION
MINDWARP CHAMBER
OTTOMAN EMPIRE
EBONMORTIS
PENCHANT 4 CHAOS
DEGRADATION
VICIOUS ATTACK

SOULS DEMISE
THROWN
FULL THROTTLE CGO

For more information, visit www.midwestmetalanthem.com

MMA2008-small.jpg

Prior to their appearance at Midwest Metal Anthem, Katagory V will debut their new line up with a live performance on August 8th in Salt Lake City, Utah As previously reported, KATAGORY V announced the addition of new guitarist Mike Thiriot and BAVMORDA vocalist Al Rybka to the groups ranks.

KATAGORY V's most recent album, "Hymns of Dissension", was released in September 2007 in Europe through Burning Star Records and in October in the U.S.on Nightmare Records.

I might come out. I don't know. Your new singer is kind of annoying, what with all his jumping around and his showing off of his muscles. I might just skip it, because that guy bothers me to no end.

;)

Hey Dustin, I am so bummed I couldn't make it to the show and on top of it I'm not going to ProgPower this year. Sounds like the band was good though from what I read on Ultimatemetal.com.

Who knows when I'll get back to see everyone, hopefully soon!

Take care,
John

Sorry that you missed the show, and that is terrible news that you won't be attending Progpower this year! :cry:

We were looking forward to catching up with you!

We certainly hope we can make it back to your neck of the woods soon... I hope all is going well with you these days John!