Kataklysm, Dying Fetus, Eluveitie, Keep of Kalessin Tour

GameFreac

The Derminator
Feb 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Kataklysm will embark upon a headlining tour this fall. The trek will last from September 28th until October 28th and will cover much of the U.S. and Canada. Support will be provided by Dying Fetus, Eluveitie, and Keep of Kalessin. Dates will be announced shortly, though the following have surfaced:

10/1 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
10/2 Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
10/12 Los Angeles, CA @ Key Club

Vocalist Maurizio Iacono comments: "We've waited a long time for this! No more 30 minute sets and pissing our fans off every time we play with people saying 'why didn't you play this or that.' We're fucking stoked to have been given this opportunity to really give our fans the show they deserve. We've also brought an elite line up of bands and friends to join us out on the road. Our great friends and brutal death metal legends Dying Fetus. From Europe, we're bringing PaganFest stand out band Eluveitie with their pagan folk metal that will turn many heads. Last but not least, Norway's new kings of progressive Black Metal Keep of Kalessin! A full on metal package like that hasn’t been seen in a long fucking time! In addition there will be a special guest in regional markets that will be revealed soon…so expect a big show with full fledged Kataklysm devastation. The time has finally come!"

:kickass:

asides Dying Fetus that is a nice tour package. Cant wait. Hopefully Eluviete will be good since they lost 2 members, those being the 2 members that made them an amazing live act.

Dying Fetus is quite boring live, or at least they were the one time I saw them.
I used to dig Kataklysm but lately they've just been kind of stale for me. They still have a decent show though and know how to get the crowd moving.
Keep of Kalessin put on one of the best shows I've seen all year. I'll be attending this just to see them and Eluveitie, who were also very good.

Looking forward to this tour with great anticipation. I don't know squat about Dying Fetus but I definitely like the other three bands. I wonder who the regional special guest(s) will be -- that could be interesting....

MOTHERFUCKING YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is gonna be fucking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't wait to finally see Kataklysm headline. I didn't like em about a year ago but I saw em Open for Dimmu (I went for Unearth, sue me) but they blew me away and stole the show. I am a huge fan now and bought a hoodie. I just can't wait to hear In Shadows and Dust live again. I think I will go crazy.

Plus one of my favorite bands ever, Eluveitie is coming yet again after Paganfest. I hope they play the Song of Life. :)

I just can't wait to finally see Kataklysm headline. I didn't like em about a year ago but I saw em Open for Dimmu (I went for Unearth, sue me)

Consider yourself sued! :lol:

If you went to "see" Unearth, you were no-doubt horribly disappointed, since those strobes they used incessantly made it impossible to actually see them. Not that I really cared too much, but it would have been nice to see the Man, Gene Hoglan, drumming for 'em.....

Plus one of my favorite bands ever, Eluveitie is coming yet again after Paganfest. I hope they play the Song of Life. :)

It's really cool they're coming back to the States so soon. That was a great show!

Consider yourself sued! :lol:

If you went to "see" Unearth, you were no-doubt horribly disappointed, since those strobes they used incessantly made it impossible to actually see them. Not that I really cared too much, but it would have been nice to see the Man, Gene Hoglan, drumming for 'em.....

It's really cool they're coming back to the States so soon. That was a great show!

Ehh.....don't care. I like Unearth and they were great live. Whatever. I could see......the show I couldn't see at was KSE and Dragonforce (went for Dragonforce). There was so many strobe lights I couldn't see anything lol

Yeah he was good when I saw em (also saw him drum for dethklok).

Yep.....can't wait to see em again. All I want is the Song of Life....and I hope they have Spirit for sale since they didn't have it for sale at Paganfest so I can buy it. :kickass: