Katatonia at Rockwave Festival 2005

I've been to rockwave and watched katatonia performance. I also have some pictures.

avenger_ said:
I've been to rockwave and watched katatonia performance. I also have some pictures.

then let us know something about it man! dont be so quite!!

To be honest their live performance was not the best because It was really hot and the band wasn't expected to perform at that time (zyklon canceled their performance because an injury of their member). They played songs we were expected to see. The crowd didn't help the band there was not enough participation but as I said it was too hot. Overall I was satisfied with the performance under the specific circumstanses. Here are some of the songs they played and some pictures I managed to take.

Ghost Of The Sun
Wealth
Criminals
Complicity
Teargas
Tonight's music

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload2/katatonia_live_-_rockwave.JPG
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload2/fredrik.JPG

Cool pics! It must be strange seeing Katatonia perform in the daytime, I always think of them as a night time band

Thanks for sharing the pics and comments. I also heard that they went on early...and that some folks ended up missing them as a result, sadly. Good to hear that it was worthwhile, though. (Though I imagine it'd be hard to make a Katatonia performance otherwise.)

Speaking of Norrman's shirt...what is that design from? I don't recognize it.

avenger_ said:
Norrman took off his T-shirt after a couple of songs :D

Wow, I wish I had been there. Please send me a picture of the exhibitionist. Oooops, I forgot, I'm not gay. Which Norrman was it? And did he look better with or without a shirt? Which songs did he play naked? Were they better than the un- naked songs? I envy all you humans who are able to take off a shirt when it's too hot.

salisbury said:
Wow, I wish I had been there. Please send me a picture of the exhibitionist. Oooops, I forgot, I'm not gay. Which Norrman was it? And did he look better with or without a shirt? Which songs did he play naked? Were they better than the un- naked songs? I envy all you humans who are able to take off a shirt when it's too hot.

i see fat people.. :|

ok, i'm fat too . :yell: