Attention Wd: About Rockwave (please Read!!!)

Powerslave

Professional threadkiller
Sep 1, 2001
Nicosia, Cyprus
astarothcy.deviantart.com
Warrel, you might have been informed that Rockwave Festival in Athens has been cancelled. I want to ask that Nevermore make some efforts to still play in Athens despite the cancellation, and also try to do this on the same day you were supposed to play originally (or at least in the days Rockwave festival was going to take place, July 1st to July 3rd).

A huge number of people (above 10,000) who live outside Greece have arranged to go to Athens for Rockwave Festival, and I am one of them. The people responsible for the cancellation of Rockwave have shown COMPLETE disregard for these people, and of course the people of Greece.

Please try to arrange a gig in Athens, I think you know very well that Athens is one of the best places in the world to play, and you have a huge number of fans in Greece (Dead Heart was voted Album Of The Year 2000 by the fans).

Thanks for reading

aT THIS TIME...

Did you know the band works DAY JOBS. Its not a career move man, to be NEVERMORE *the band* anynmore. WEll thats my thought. Might want to look into the PIGS that cancelled it...
--->festivals I hear are being cancelled all aorud the world, because of insurance.

What??? I dont think you fully comprehend the situation... Nevermore were going to play Rockwave anyway, so their flights are already booked, and their hotels reserved, so it will actually COST them to not come to Athens and cancel their bookings (cancellation fees)... So if they will be in Athens anyway, why not play a gig...

And WHERE shall they play a gig? On the road? Do you expect, that in one week a concert place can be arranged?

And if Nevermore should play, why not the others? But WHERE???

A band is not involved in the place they are gonna give the concert, that is the job of the promoter.

So, stop dreaming and hoping that something can be done.

It hurts too...

Man I posted similar messages on all the other bands' message boards, i want ALL th bands to play. And anyway, There are many clubs (An, Rodon) where these bands could play, there are no other concerts at these clubs these days and if the owners of these clubs realise that it is essential to have these concerts so that those THOUSANDS of people coming from abroad dont get fucked in the ass (pardon the expression), they will let DidiMusic take the clubs in such short notice.

Another piece of information, I heard that they hadn't even started setting up the stages or ANYTHING at the original venue, they would have started on June 26th, so if a new venue is found before that day, there should be NO problem in Rockwave taking place. It's just a matter of how much effort DidiMusic will put into rescheduling Rockwave at another place or rescheduling some of the bands at least. And anyway I dont understand why you're complaining, don't you want to see Nevermore play??? :confused: