Nevermore @ Rockwave Festival July 3rd, possible setlist?

heheh yeah i know, nevermore are one of my favourite bands, I certainly prefer them over Motorhead, but I really loved Motorhead's recent live DVD and if this show is gonna be anything like that then we're in for some pure metal fun.

So anybody got a setlist?

A few questions:

1) Do Nevermore usually play the same setlist every night?

2) Are they currently touring?

3) Is there any chance that they will play anything from their debut or from Politics of Ecstacy?

4) Any chance of any Sanctuary stuff?

5) Who is their new backup guitarist?

(sorry for the many questions but i'm curious :D )

1) Do Nevermore usually play the same setlist every night?
-Depending on which album they are touring for. the tours for Dead Heart had about 8 or so Dead Heart songs each night verying very little, then like 6 or 7 other songs that are pretty much the same. Vaiation between shows is about 3 or 4 songs maybe

2) Are they currently touring?
-No, they're working on their new album Enemies of Reality, but they are playing some shows and festivals.

3) Is there any chance that they will play anything from their debut or from Politics of Ecstacy?
debut=99% no. PoE=seven tongues of god, this sacrement, next in line, beginning bit of politics of ecstacy

4) Any chance of any Sanctuary stuff?
-1 or 2 songs

5) Who is their new backup guitarist?
Steve Smyth(Testament i believe)

Heh well i wanna hear 42147 and all of Politics Of Ecstacy (the song)... that crazy part in the middle which begins with bass only is the most moshable stuff ever... ok that and the beginning of Sounds Of Silence... I'll see you in the moshpits :)

there will be many of us there, it seems... :D
my biggest fear is too much DHIADW, and too little of other material. :Smug: